Friday, April 28, 2006
Almost There
I went to the Doctor and i'm almost there. It should be in the next few days is what my Doctor seems to think. She put in a guess as to his weight. I won't say though, that way you guys can guess how much you think he'll be. Let me just say this. She think's he'll be bigger than Paige was, but smaller than a baby elephant. (paige was 7lb 3oz, a baby elephant would probably be a couple hundred, give or take a few hundred) So, since I need something to get me through the next few days till I have this kid, give me your guesses. We'll take a little poll as to how much y'all think he'll weight. Just email me and whoever is closest can have his umbilical cord when it falls off. Just kidding! I'll give you a candy bar or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment