Saturday, February 23, 2008

bla


Well,it's been an adventure. On Thursday of this week I fractured one of my back teeth. They were able to get me into the dentist this morning (Saturday) and they said I have to have the whole tooth removed and then eventually have a bridge put in over it. Now I have to decide when to do that. Before or after the baby's born.
Then on Friday while I was getting things in the car to take Ethan to get some shots, I fell on the ice. I have fallen before during this pregnancy but didn't tell my doctor because I didn't think it was a big deal, but when I did tell her she told me she would have sent me to the hospital. So I called her yesterday and around 5:00 p.m I went to St. Joe's to be monitored for 4 hours. Jim went into work and was able to get out early and come be at the hospital with me for the last 2 1/2 -3 hours. That was nice. They were thinking about keeping me over night because I was having contractions and they thought I could be going into labor, but then the contractions slowed down.
So, it's been a crazy few days. Definatly ready to have this baby.


No comments: