I have to write this post for my sister Elizabeth. I wanted to let you know. I got so bored the other day. I was up late trying to get Samantha to sleep, Paige and Ethan were already in bed and i couldn't watch anything on TV because I was recording "Diners,drive-in's and Dives" with Guy Fieri on the food network and i didn't want to come in late on it, so i was trying to find something good to read. I looked all over the place for a book i hadn't read in a while. It got to be a very desperate situation. Well, desperate times call for desperate measures. I am not embarressed to admit, that i busted out a copy of The Babysistters club.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4GMIg6NVcg
1 comment:
Hahaha!!! I love it. That is a little more embarrassing than Murder She Wrote! :) I like the link to the BSC theme song too. I was shocked at how many of the words I remembered to the song. Thanks for the memories. :)
Post a Comment