Sunday, July 27, 2008

BORING

I think that i have become boring. My sisters blogs are so funny! Then i see what i write about and i love my children,bless their hearts, but all i write about is them. Not only that but when i meet new people i can never think of anything to talk about. When i was at the institute i was so outgoing! i could talk to anyone about anything. I was everyone's friend. I was very likeable. There were poeple who probably didn't like me, but really, let's not kid ourselves,they were few and far between. I was pretty darn likeable. But now! Man am i boring. So i apologize to those who read my blog. It's all about my kids and maybe a little bit about poop every now and then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean. Ever since I've gotten married I don't know how to make friends or be socail. I had lots of friends when I was single. I feel like a total loser now, but I would never not be married to Brian to be cool.

Anonymous said...

It's not a total loss. Poop jokes are always good fun...