
I've been taking the kids to this place called the "Treehouse" in Chelsea. It's wonderful. It has an actual treehouse in the middle of the building. It has tons of tunnels and slides and hanging things..anyway you get the idea. Do you remember the big slides at the fair that you slide down in a potatoe bag? They have a mini one for kids there. It's awsome. Anyway. We have a membership there till the end of Feb and i have been taking the kids at least once a week. Last week when we went I was standing on the side watching Paige and I see this little boy come up and hit her on the head. So I start to walk over there to deal with the situation when all of a sudden I see Ethan come running out of nowhere and he pushes this kid really hard and then yells at the top of his lungs (with so much furry that i swear his nickname "the hulk" has never fit better) "DON'T HIT!" Talk about protecting your sister. Man! I have never been prouder of him. I almost wept. It was so sweet. Not the pushing the kid as hard as he could part, but you know what i mean. You gotta do what you gotta do to protect your family. Good times had by all.
2 comments:
That's why I love Ethan so much. Such a little sweetie. :)
He really is so sweet! But it's definitely hilarious when he "Hulks Out." :)
Post a Comment