Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan

Happy 3rd birthday Ethan!!!





4 comments:

alecia said...

I told Ethan happy birthday in nursery today. He stared back at me for literally 30 seconds, then finally he whispered, "Chuck E Cheese."

I said a few sentences about his party there. 10 seconds later he whispers, "presents." another 5 seconds "paige, samantha" another 5 seconds "games." That party has made a serious impression on him!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Alecia, that is SO adorable!!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love that little guy!? He means so much to me. He's a special kid!

Wee Sisters Three said...

that is so funny!! I am cracking up. He had so much fun. I can just picture him talking to you..that's how he does it, all wispers and patching talking

Katherine said...

That really is SOOO cute!! He is such a great kid! Sigh. It makes me happy just thinking of him! P.S. I kind of miss his long hair! So cute! :)