Sunday, July 05, 2009

Cute pictures

I wanted to post some fun pictures from lately. I've been meaning to post more often, but..man oh man, just haven't had the uumph to do it. So tonight you get bombarded by some random pictures form the last couple weeks.:

These 2 pictures go with this story: Ethan go some pea pods that we had grown in our garden and opened them up finding the little peas inside. He thought he could grow a beanstock with them, so he put them on the ground and stood there waiting. Watching...........and some more waiting, while i just stood there laughing and how cute he is. These are him showing me the peas and then them on the ground:

This is baby at the park. She loves the slides!
This is Jim and his brother and cousins with Sammy looking at a huge chunk of wood they found in the lake. Last year they found a huge barrell.
Here's Paige doing her grumpy face. She was so ticked at me for something and then even more ticked off at me for laughing and taking a picture of her.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Those pictures are GREAT! I love the new one at the top of your blog, too. SO cute! I love those kids!!

Wee Sisters Three said...

just changed it again. Is it covering Ethan's face?

Elizabeth Downie said...

Great pouty face, Paige!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)