I seem to recall the lines: "Polly was a gilly-boat, Katherine wore a purple coat" from poems gone by... Those pictures are GREAT! SOOOO cute! I had so much fun with y'all! If Jim asks, though, it was terrible. Tell him you Photoshopped out all of the rain and hail. ;)
The pictures are adorable! Looking at Samantha doing her headstand helps me remember what the warm sand felt like on my feet. It was fun watching all of the grandkids play on the beach and at the lighthouse. Shades of all of you as children doing the same.
3 comments:
Those pictures are SO cute!!! I miss you guys! I'm so glad you came up. it was so much fun.
I seem to recall the lines: "Polly was a gilly-boat, Katherine wore a purple coat" from poems gone by... Those pictures are GREAT! SOOOO cute! I had so much fun with y'all! If Jim asks, though, it was terrible. Tell him you Photoshopped out all of the rain and hail. ;)
The pictures are adorable! Looking at Samantha doing her headstand helps me remember what the warm sand felt like on my feet. It was fun watching all of the grandkids play on the beach and at the lighthouse. Shades of all of you as children doing the same.
Post a Comment