
Ethan and i went on a date last weekend. We had a lot of fun! We went putt putt golfing then to big oy for dinner. We were going to go for ice cream but ethan said,"lets just have 2 parts of our date." So we went home. Ha. Funny kid. He was a big cheater at putt putt. He kept trying to pick up his ball, put it right in front of the hole then shoot his ball into the hole like billiards. Goof ball. It was a ton of fun though. We laughed the whole time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
3 comments:
Is Big Oy a Jewish restaurant? ;) Sounds like a fun date! I love that little guy - he really is SO sweet!! I prefer to play putt putt his way, too. I'm WAY better that way. :)
Ethan is such a sweetheart. Love that little guy!!
Funny!!
Post a Comment