
Friday, September 30, 2011
7 Years Ago
7 years ago, right now, i was in labor. Horrible, painful, loudly moaning labor. The woman in the room next to me was a screamer. Luckily I didn't go there. I was walking the halls, throwing up in bed pans in the halls (thanks mom, dad and Jim for bearing with me on that!) :) I was moaning and walking and walking and moaning. I was induced at 3:00 p.m on Sept 30th and had Paige at 4:12 a.m. She is such a joy. She has an attitude and spunk and is very loving and thoughtful. She loves her little brother and sister and is very helpful with them. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her form years ago.






Happy Birthday Paige. I love you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwwww!!! I LOVE IT! Wow, such a trip down memory lane to see these pictures. She was so small! I love Paige. She is so fun and friendly and good to her brother and sister.
by the way, I will get your new header up in the next couple days! Sorry for the delay! :) See you tomorrow!
Seriously - so fun to wander down memory lane with those pictures! She's so grown up now!! She's such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday, Paigination!
Woot to Brownies and holding hands in the car! Happy Birthday, Paige!
Can't believe how fast 7 years go by. Love the pics. Tell Paige Jainyn says Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment