Thursday, March 22, 2012

My emergency car kit

On pintrest I have found true love. Its call others peoples ideas that I steal and do for myself. True love. ;-) I have scads to share with you but only little battery left on my phone. So,alas, I will only share one for now. It is an emergency kit for the car. I super glued some stars fabric on an empty wipes box and added stuff in. Here's my list of what's in mine:
1 diaper
1 pull up
A hand full of bandaids (because all little kids...and some adults...have accidents.)
2 hair bands (all you ladies understand this)
A mini bottle of hand sanitizer (for the geeerrmms)
Mini thing of tooth floss (because I looooove me some corn on the cob)
2 cough drops (for the tickles at the worst time)
Little bottle os lotion (for the over hand sanitizer-ers)
A pen (duh)
A plastic bag (I don't know about you, but every long car trip we have has at least one puke incident.
A fiver (for when you leave the house without your wallet and need gas...{or when you absolutly have to stop for a chocolate shake at mikey dee's})
A little thing of crackers (for the "mmooooooom, I'm sooooo hungry!" Moments)
Wet ones (no explenation needed I think)
An afro ken pill box from thailand filled with
1. Kids motrin
2. Kids pepto
3. Moms ibuprofin :-)

Good stuff huh?! I am super excited about it.
Thank you pintrest!


4 comments:

Mellissa said...

This is a great idea!!
LOVE pinterest.

Katherine said...

YAYAY Afro Ken!!! I forgot about him! I'm excited he made it into the car kit! That really is a great idea. My car kit would have slightly different contents, though... ;)

Elizabeth Downie said...

That's awesome!!! :)And yes, I have been in your car on a road trip when Paige barfed.

D said...

Only thing I would add would be some kids' benadryl. Cause we've had to run to the store twice when Asher started breaking out in hives at the chinese restaurant(he's allergic to Cashews). Luckily his reactions are mild but anyway... It would be good to have on hand.