I know this picture does not look appetizing, but I promise you, it was uber yummy. I got my parenting magazine yesterday. Some of the things in it I ignore. Ha! That's terrible to say, but some of the things just don't pertain to me and my family. I have gotten some great advice though and yesterday was one of those days. An article in it said that cornell university did a study that found that preschoolers ate twice as many carrots when told they were "x-ray vision carrots". Interesting huh?! Instead of cauliflower you can call them "snowpuffs" and name the lazagna "ethan's lasagna". I decided to test it last night with the pasta. I said it was called "supergirl pasta" and would give them huge muscles if they ate it a lot. Ethan was skeptical. I got him though. I walked over to the package and read the ingredients, including "captain america carrots". He ate a handful. (Which for him is huge!) I'm almost positive they knew it wasn't real but I think they liked the thought. So I would say: success!

3 comments:
You are such a great mom, Heather! I love it!
I agree with Elizabeth! What a GREAT idea! I'm definitely going to have to use this! On myself, that is. I'm having a Wonder Woman salad for lunch today. Yessssss!
I love all the new posts, Heather!! I agree, good mom, great tips, great stories, and baby fever!:)
Post a Comment