Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Womplers Lake and Snorkeling Lessons

We went to Womplers Lake with some of Jim's family We always have fun and the kids had a blast this time because Jim's dad, who is a Master Diver (Scuba) (I say, like I have any idea what I'm talking about.  Lol.) taught the kids how to snorkle. They worked on clearing the breathing tube and what not. The kids went on and on about it. 
Then after that we went to  Putt putt in the Irish Hills. Always fun. At the end Sam does an awesome dance. :)




































2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

These kids certainly know how to have fun, don't they!? What a great summer day! Love Sammie's dance too. :)

violet50 said...

They're lucky to be having all of these great experiences. It's nice that they can learn to snorkel and feel comfortable in the water at such an early age! A fun day!