Your kids are pretty darn cute! I'm trying to get Angie to let me adopt at least one of hers, but I guess she likes them all so my chances aren't too good (moms are kind of crazy like that). I've tried to convince her that Brooklyn would lift right out of their family since she doesn't really know what's going on yet anyway, but again, she isn't going for it.
But anyway, your kids are super cute and I like your blog.
4 comments:
I love these pictures! Cutest kids ever!! :) So fun.
Heather, your kids are so cute! You are awesome!
Man, who are those other kids? They are soooooooo cute! How lucky Baylor, Jainyn, and Matthew are to have such great friends!
Your kids are pretty darn cute! I'm trying to get Angie to let me adopt at least one of hers, but I guess she likes them all so my chances aren't too good (moms are kind of crazy like that). I've tried to convince her that Brooklyn would lift right out of their family since she doesn't really know what's going on yet anyway, but again, she isn't going for it.
But anyway, your kids are super cute and I like your blog.
Post a Comment