Thursday, August 27, 2009

Toothpaste

Here's my story:
Paige came upstairs form the basement and said "Come downstairs, quick." So I run down the stairs and find Ethan in the bathroom with toothpaste all over his hands and i see some in the sink. I take him upstairs and put him in the tub so i can clean him off. I leave him in there and i run downstairs thinking i'll clean it up real quick. I start washing it off the sing, then i see some on the toilet so i get that. Then bam! I turn around and it's on the doorhandles (both outside and inside) it's smeared all over the wall, it's on the floor, on the sink nobs, on the shower, on the toilet bottom...EVERYWHERE!!! It was crazy. Insane. Two whole tubes of toothpaste gone. Thank you 3 year old little boy

5 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: "Kids these days." (hahaha!) Sorry about the toothpaste. That Ethan. ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait 'til Anwen is 3.

Katherine said...

Ai-ai-ai! I'm with E - Kids these days! Look at the bright side - at least your bathroom is plaque-free now!

Giandrea said...

ha!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Good one, Katherine! lol