Thursday, April 08, 2010
Hello, there
Sorry, I have been meaning to post on here, but I have been POOPED. Man, let me tell you. I am thinking about implementing nap time for my sake. Being outside all day long with 3 very energetic kids and the wind is wearing me out. About 1:30 every day this week I have been bribing my kids to lay down by telling them they can grab a handful of candy ("how about 2 handfuls?" says Ethan every day) from their easter baskets and eating themselves into a chocolate coma. Don't get me wrong, i love being outside. So refreshing and wonderful, I think it's the wind though. It wipes me out. By the time I get inside, tend to my farm (on farmville, of course) and get the kids chilled, I am ready for el nap-o. No time to blog! Here I am though, Don't you worry. I didn't forget about you. I'll take some pictures tomorrow. Maybe. I have some tulips I'm growing on farmville and I can't let my co-op mates down. After farmville, when the kids are in their chocolate induces coma's, then i'll post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, kids don't know how good they have it. I wish someone told me to grab a handful of candy and take a nap. That's the life!
Teehee! You're funny! Way to not let your co-op mates down! And I agree with Elizabeth!!
Post a Comment