Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No Pictures



My camera disk is missing, so I can't post my pictures. I have to tell you though, I had a major buy at the store. I was walking around the store yesterday and walked to the clearance section. I see some hulk and wall-e sheet sets (top and bottom sheet and 2 pillow cases) and think to myself how much the kids would love them. Well, they were only 3 bucks each!! woo hoo. I bought them both. Then I had to return a shirt to kohls. I only got 7 bucks back so I thought I would head over to the kids clearance and I found the cutest dress for Samantha. It's a sailors dress and has a matching dress for your doll! It was only 7 bucks! Score. I love deals like those.





4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

That's awesome! :)

Michelle Williams said...

Oh ya you scared all right, GO good Mama!!!
My best score was a dress at Ann Taylors for $20 bucks, I couldn't believe it fit me perfectly and followed all the what not to wear advise!!! And it was red! heehee

Katherine said...

Woohoo!! I've been looking for some SpongeBob sheets if you see any. You know, for a friend...

Katherine said...

So cute!!