Friday, August 20, 2010

bla di da thoughts

I haven't blogged in a bit, sorry about that, all you 4people who read this and are either my family or I see you at church every sunday. lol. But it's been busy. I know it doesn't seem like it should, but getting a chance to sit at the computer for more that 38.2 seconds and actually type something has been harder than usual. The kids are bounceing off the walls.

I took the kids to Rolling Hills waterpark today. My brother-in-law invited us to go. It was him, his wife, their 2 little boys, (jace 3 and Zaden 2 months) and jim's cousin's Mike, Megan and Larry. I did well. Surprisingly well. It was a ton easier than i thought it was going to be. The kids stayed close and had a blast. I'm glad we went. I looked at the clock about an hour ago and sighed and Jim asked what was wrong and my response was, "It's only 8:30, to early to go to bed.....I'm tired." LOL. Waterparks take it out of you. A good take it out though.

I broke the mouse on my computer. It was an accident. Maybe i play to aggressively at farmville. Ha! Just kidding. I stepped on it..shh.. don't tell jim. I'm hoping I can get one before he notices.

I am almost done with my clothes line. Sorry for the delay, but I pooped out. The weather was too hot for a while. Now that it's getting cooler I am hopeing to get it up.

Those are my thoughts, sorry, jumbeled and i'm really tired. Hopefully they make sense. If not, just ignore this post and forget it ever happened and come back again soon.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I like this post! I'm glad that you had fun at Rolling Hills today! We'll definitely have to go next summer. And I'm with you on wanting to go to bed at 8:30. Sigh. It's 10:30 and I'd've liked to have been in bed 2 hours ago! Ah, old age. ;) Good luck finishing the clothes line! I'll help you next week if you want!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Wait, I want to go to Rolling Hills too! Wow, I haven't been there in years. Next time, call me! :)

Michelle Williams said...

Hey I read your blog, aren't a relative or in your Ward, there may be other stalkers out there too! LOL