Tuesday, September 07, 2010

first day of kindergarten.

today was paiges first day of school. kindergarten. she did fine till we got home. then she started bawling. she said she wanted to stay home with me all day. she seems fine now. we'll have to see how tomorrow goes.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

5 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

The first day of anything always makes you want to cry. She'll get into the swing of things and start looking forward to her routine. It stinks to end vacation and have to meet all new people! Sweet little Paige. Tell her I want to take her out to ice cream this weekend - Saturday? As a treat for making it through her first week. Let me know if Saturday works. :)

violet50 said...

You have made home life so much fun that who would want to leave it? That's a mother's job. It's also her job to convince her children that they can have fun at school, too. A tough sell. She looks adorable in her first-day-of-school outfit!

Mellissa said...

Oh, Heather. I hope tomorrow is better. I was crying to my sister yesterday about Emerson going to school and she said, "He will be okay. And if he isn't, that's okay too." She loves her good mommy so much. I should bring you both cookies tomorrow. Thanks for those. That was sweet. Hang in there. Call if you need anything.

Katherine said...

Is she wearing knee socks?! If so, that's the best thing ever! ;)

I definitely (DEFINITELY!!) wanted to cry last week on my first day of school. Sigh. Paige is SO sweet, and will adjust quickly, I'm sure! At least she's got some friends in her class!

Hey, E - can I get in on that ice cream action?!

Wee Sisters Three said...

She is wearing knee socks. She loves those.
She seems to be doing better. She has a really great teacher who is very understanding and nice. I think she'll be alright. I just have to be careful not to tell her if we do anything fun during the day.lol.