Thursday, September 09, 2010

struggle

I have been steuggling lately to get things done. I start the day with the remaining things from my to do list from the day before and add 500 more throughout the day. the list is never ending. I am very forgetful, hence the list..but I sort of hate it. it taunts me. I fear it. I fear it will never get smaller. every time I start to do something on the list I get interuppted by ny adorable kids (mowing the backyard took an hour and a half). they atop me bc they want to play with me or need something. I get frustrated with them and that darn list. I finally took a breath today and helped ethan with a game he was playing and afterward he hugged me and said that he loved me. I need to remember what's most important. them. (just don't judge me if my house looks like a bomb went off in it . :-))

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

5 comments:

Giandrea said...

the coolest people I know come to this same place in life.

StellaPearl of Hair Accessorydom said...

There are two kinds of homes in my opinion. Perfect homes and Warm homes. I'm sure you're children are fully functional and know they're more important then a home perfectly tidy.

Katherine said...

I don't think that list ever does get smaller! But it's good to keep working away at it. Maybe keep track of all of the things you HAVE done, and glance at that list every once in a while. It'll give you a sense of accomplishment! I sometimes don't make a new list, but keep adding and crossing off of my old list - eventually the things that are crossed off are more numerous than the things to do, and it feels great! And you really do have your priorities right - kids come first! You'll never regret not getting something cleaned, but you would definitely regret missing out on fun times with those nuggles!!

Michelle Williams said...

I used to say my house looked like Godzilla sneezed in it! But my kids still love me and want me to visit and even think I can help them clean...go figure!

violet50 said...

Kids are more important than an immaculate house. And remember: "Monkey Hate Clean"