Sunday, November 07, 2010

friend

we have a new member in out family. samantha has named him mr. shoe douglas bug. he is a fly (pictures to come,hopefully). he came into our home about 2 weeks ago and refuses to leave. we tried to free him but have had no success. don't be worried if you see him at holidays from now on. paige and I were joking about getting a mini loius vitton(sp?) bag to carry him in like people do with dogs.

(this picture has nothing to do with him. I just like it. taken about 5 minutes ago)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

4 comments:

Wee Sisters Three said...

I forgot to mention that she named him that because everytime she see's him she yells "shoo bug". Paige made his middle name douglas.

Katherine said...

I love it! You can sign his name to cards like I do with James Dean. ;) And that picture is SOOOO CUTE!! I love those snuggle buddies! And their brother! (And their parents!)

Elizabeth Downie said...

That picture is adorable. How did Paige come up with the middle name Douglas? Too cute.

stella pearl hair clips said...

I like the name and the picture!