
I do, It's the truth. I put chapstick on my kids when they are asleep. They get really dry lips and horribly chapped if I don't. Samantha and Ethan have been fighting me lately about applying it during the day so the lips on these children have become very chapped, so i have started my winter ritual of chapsticking it up while they sleep. Sam's is so bad that it woke her up last night from the pain, but i will continue to do it every night until they are better. When they were babies I would cut their nails while slept, it always made it a lot easier. So, bring it on winter. The Koepfle's are chapsticked and ready to roll.
4 comments:
Cool post!
Ha! I love it. You could try vaseline too. That's what I use on my lips at night. VERY healing.
Ha! Doesn't Paige loooove using "lapchip," though? Those kids are so stinkin' cute!
Great idea!
Post a Comment