Sorry about not blogging much, I feel so disconnected from things these days. My days have been:
Get up
Get Sam and Ethan ready for the day (sometimes..sometimes we stay in Pj's all day)
Make sure Paige is getting ready for school
Breakfast
Pack lunch
Take Paige to school
Come home....
Clean
School time with kids
Clean
Lunch
Clean
Wallow in self pity b/c : A. I have very little adult human contact, B. I am sick of winter, C. I feel fat
Clean
Pick up Paige from school
Work on Homework with Paige
Dinner
Clean
Feel like a terrible parent for not spending more time with the kids
Bedtime routine
Bed
It's a terrible cycle. I know. But now that days have been nicer I feel more Pepped. More energetic. The kids will be able to play outside more and make less of a mess inside and I can have some much needed vitamin d. Winter killed me this year. Ha! Just you wait, there are some good posts coming. My van is crapping out on me, but hopefully I can get it looked at and have some much needed fun. Plus, a great adventure is in store for the Downie Girls here soon. Can't wait to post about that fun. Have a great night!
4 comments:
I can't wait for our adventure!
And you're NOT fat! You look amazing!!!
I know what you mean about the weather - it's the pits. Totally tries to break my spirit too. But spring is right around the corner and it's going to be awesome! :)
Heather-
I am very curious about your plans! Can't wait to read about them.
I am DONE with winter also. Urban is sick again, throwing up this time, so we will plan a playdate in SPRING!
I agree with what Elizabeth said!! And I'm stoked about our upcoming adventures!!!
What I read in your daily plans is: someone's doing a good job of taking care of her family and maybe neglecting her own needs too much. Remember: "If momma's not happy, ain't nobody happy!"
Post a Comment