Let me explain this real quick, we have a family plan cell phone with Jim's brother. So we pay him each month and he pays the bill all together. Yesterday he texted and said that Sprint was saying we, on our cell phone numbers account, had accrued $22.00 worth of downloads. What! Jim and I never download any apps or anything if it's not free. You know us, we're cheapskates. Ha! Well, Jim went online and looked up what the problem was while I went and got the kids from school. When I got home he was on the phone trying to explain to the guy that what he had found was not something we would download. I sent the kids downstairs to play so I could figure out what was going on. Jim mouthed to me to look at what he had pulled up on the computer. Our bill online said that we had downloaded a whole bunch of music. Some of the song titles were: "Drunk Callin'" and "You Da Man!". Ha! The rest were all ghetto titles too and I sat there laughing soooo hard. Jim and I are such gangsta's, right?! Oh man. Jim got them to take it all off and asked the guy how could something like that happen. The guy said, it can't. He said he has no idea how something like that could happen since it happened on our phone. I am wondering though if it's because since I did an update on the phone it keeps just randomly turning wifi on by itself. I wonder if someone could piggyback on our phone and download things? I don't know really anything about technology so I'm not even sure if that's a thing, but it sounds smart, right? :)
Oh, fun. Technology kills me sometimes.
1 comment:
Nice try, Hedro. You know you downloaded those songs and just didn't want to tell Jim of your gangsta ways!!! ;) Or something... Glad he got the charges removed!!!
Post a Comment