I downloaded an app to my phone from blogger and I am hoping that it well help me update more. I am going to try to post a picture every day with a little sniplet from the day. Let's hope it doesn't get too real up in here. Life is a struggle right now. Jim got put on disability a week ago from his job because of his shoulders. His pay is basically nothing each week now so I have been applying to every job I can find. He'll have surgery next week probably on his right arm and we're still waiting to hear how the MRI went today on his left. Fingers crossed they find something. I know, weird, right? But if they don't find something then we think they'll fire him because they'll claim nothing is wrong with his shoulder. We want them to have to pay for surgery. Everything is up in the air. We only have insurance for 11 weeks as of right now. I am hoping that Meijer in Adrian will call me next week and hire me so then I could work my schedule around Jims surgery/ recovery/ schedule when he goes back to work since sam is still at home and the kids will be off in 6 months for summer. The plan is to work and work and if all goes well I would love to start my own at home day care by the beginning of this next school year. Fingers crossed. Prayers please.
1 comment:
Prayers are always coming! You guys are amazing and will pull through this on top!
Post a Comment