| Samantha got ahold of the camera. This is what I found today. Lol. Today was good. The kids and I sat with our friends the Kubaleks during Sacrament Meeting. It was nice. My kids are normally pretty good. They sit stil well and are well mannered (most days). But they also have their moments, so when they begged to sit with their friends I was worried there might be too much chatter. They were awesome. Paige sat very reverently next to her friend Calumet, Ethan and McCarty read books quietly to each other and colored and Samantha pretty much just chilled. It was nice. I was actually able to listen to the talks all the way through. I only had to ask Ethan to whisper a few times. Samantha also gave a talk in primary. She spoke about being a good example of helping those around her. She was adorable. She got to use a microphone and everything. I helped her say her short talk and then she sat down. Adorable. Now all the kids are snuggled in bed with Jim watching Ratatouille since there is no school tomorrow. To bad I have to search for more jobs tomorrow. Boo hiss. Ce La Vie. | |
2 comments:
HA!!! So funny!! That girl. That's great that they were so good for you in church!
I forgot to comment on this because I read it on my phone! It cracked me up though. I love those faces!!!!!!
Post a Comment