Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Funny Quotes

3/18/14 Sam-to-Mom:
Do you know why I want milk every day?
me:Why?
Sam:Because it helps you poop.


3/17/14-
Ethan carrying my purse for me :Mom, do you know why I'm doing this for you?
Me: Why?
Ethan: Because you're getting a little bit older every day.

3/21/14
Me (talking about our neighbor): Her name is Cheri Hull...or is it Hall?
Ethan: or Hell...(he then get's  suprised look on his face like he'll get in trouble an then starts giggleing.

4/9/14 Paige trying to say to Ethan that is he wants candy withhis jello then he can't get ice cream later:
If you get jello you can't have candy,no wait,if you get candy you can't have jello...gggrr"

4/17/14 I started a story about feeling entitled Paige said:Just like the colonies. They were mad at the king during the revolution.

4/18/14
Mom-to-Ethan:Are you going into a coma?
Paige-to-Sam:What did she say?
Sam-to-Paige:Are you going to Oklahoma


1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Are you going to Oklahoma kills me every time.