Christmas went well this year. We got some awesome deals on black friday and were able to get some fun things for the kids.
New pillows. :)
This is the boa Paige bought for Samantha. I encourage the kids to buy each other something. This year they spent $5.00 on each sibling. I was impressed by how much time they put into finding something they thought each sibling would like.
Nice fire roaring in the fireplace:)
After Christmas morning at our house with the kids we headed to Christmas at my Mom and Dad's. My sister Elizabeth made an AMAZING breakfast.
Samantha left he Bear-y at their house when she slept over the week before.
Crepe's anyone? YUM! I find myself craving them like crazy.
Sausage,eggs,rolls! Yum.
Corinne made dad this awesome Picture frame/bag from Anne of Green Gables.
I got a new camera and Ethan decided to take a picture of his eye. It turned out awesome.
Samantha opening her ice skates from Grandma and Papa. All the kids got a pair and they can't wait to go skating.
After My parents we went to my aunt and uncles for Christmas with the Burnette/Burnette/Egan/Stabenow families.
Great Johnson got the great grand kids each a gift. It is so sweet.
We bought the "kids" Mario Cart 8 for Christmas and love playing as a family. These 4 get really into it.
Christmas night,lounging in my Christmas socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment