Tuesday, June 24, 2008




I was reading Elizabeths blog and i have to say my favorite is the one with the Van B Boys. I also want to thank you for having a cute picture of Samantha on your blog. I just have to say she is pretty cute! But I'm biased.


Well, we are preparing to go to disneyworld at the end of July. It will be the first time for all of us except Jim. He went with his family years ago. I am very excited. Samantha won't remember it, but Ethan might. Paige will be in Heaven! She is going to just love it. She's the biggest Disney princess fan. If anyone has suggestions or inside scoop please let us know. We'll need all the help we can get.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I have a suggestion: TAKE ME! TAKE ME! TAKE ME! Just kidding, we're going to be up north that week. But you guys are going to have such a great time! :)

Oh, and the Van B Boys episode is a total classic! I love that one.

Anonymous said...

I love Walt Disney World!! It's one of my favorite places.

My mom is a huge fan. I'm surprised she hasn't tracked you down at church so she can drill you for all the magical details(or maybe she has). I think she loves Walt Disney World more than Walt Disney himself.

It is a pretty magical place. I bet Paige and Ethan had the time of their lives.