I haven't written on here in like a week and let me tell you why. I'm grumpy. I am annoyed. I'm depressed. I am tired of (i can't say s. t. u. p. i. d anymore, so we'll go with...) stinkin' michigan weather. Is it cold..is it warm..should i wear a coat? a jacket? a long sleeve shirt? WHAT?!?!
I'm tired of being sick. First the flu, now a cold with major chest congestion. I had it first and still have it and now everyone else has it.
I'm tired of never feeling well and trying to work out but then having major heart palpatations and dizziness and feeling like i'm going to pass out or have a heart attack. I'm tired of going to the doctor with these problems and them telling me it's nothing. IT'S NOT NOTHING IDIOTS! Obviously something isn't right here.
I'm tired of things going wrong with this house. I try to be positive. But it's teeing me right off.
I'm tired of being fat.
I'm tired of all the skinny pretty people around me.
I'm tired of people taking advantage of us.
I'm tired of s. t. u. p. i. d teenagers driving fast down our street
I'm tired of my neighbors dog coming into my backyard and scaring my children
and last, but not least
I'm tired of people who are idiots and swear in front of my children at the store..(i could beat the crap out of them)Do they think they're cool? They are making fools of themselves. I have never been so mad.
I'm done. It's been a long week. Thanks for letting me vent.
5 comments:
i..i...that's a lot, heather.
Will you please make an appt w/ my family doctor? He's in Farmington Hills. He believes you when no other doctors will. He has a 3 month waiting list 'cause he's that good. He cured me of my allergies by knowing what I was allergic to by just looking at my face. His name is Dr. Tent. His phone number is: (248)477-0380
Please pray about it or sleep on it. I know he'll have answers for you. I'll even pay for your visit if need be.
I wish I could help! Feel free to drop those adorable ninos off any time you need a break! We love having them here.
Also, as far as working out goes, start slow. Walking is a great way to start. It's effective and it shouldn't cause heart palpitations. Just make a goal to walk 20 minutes or a half hour per day. And it's as effective to do that ten minutes at a time as it is to do it all at once (my WW leader told me that).
And PS, you're not fat!!!! If you want help losing weight though, I can teach you all about Weight Watchers and get some materials for you. It's easy to learn and very effective.
I love you! Let me know if I can do anything to help!!
Wait, you can't say s.t.u.p.i.d., but you CAN say i.d.i.o.t.? ;) I've had it backwards all these years! The kids I've corrupted...
Sorry to hear things are going so poorly! I second what E said - I'll take those kiddlywinks in a heartbeat! And you're NOT fat!! Yeesh. E is very motivational about WW - she can help! And you should put speed bumps on your road - you know, get some easy to mix cement and BAM - speed bump! Um, what else...Oh - some other possible solutions: if people take advantage, start charging them for your services; if the dog comes into your backyard, shoot it with spit balls (don't want to be cruel, but gotta teach it a lesson); if someone uses a swear in front of the kids, shoot spitballs at them; and if you go outside and are improperly attired, shoot spitballs at the neighbor's dog again, and at least you'll feel better (though you might still be cold/hot as the case may be).
Love ya!!
Doctors are too busy to listen anymore. I've been reading up on lots of this kind of stuff lately. You might just have exercise-induced asthma, or asthma in general. It is easy to diagnose, and treatable with an inhaler. Just ask your doctor to have you huff into the measurement device. http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/content/content.jsp?contentId=300078
As for Fernandez, I'm glad to hear you got those allergies figured out. What did it come down to?
Elisabeth (Bailey) Jensen
Post a Comment