We had Samantha's 1 st birthday party today I actually don't have any pictures from it that i can get on my computer, so if anyone has any can you send them to me? I do have some from after when she was enjoying her new swing and the kids were playing outside in the dirt:
OOoOoooOOoh! Those kiddlywinks! It was a GREAT party! I had a lot of fun, and the kids were all so cute! I even got a little snuggle from little Jase! What a nug! I'll send you some pictures ASAP, too.
2 comments:
OOoOoooOOoh! Those kiddlywinks! It was a GREAT party! I had a lot of fun, and the kids were all so cute! I even got a little snuggle from little Jase! What a nug! I'll send you some pictures ASAP, too.
It was a great party!
Good luck on the door chains! That is so crazy.
Post a Comment