The kids had a lot of fun on Easter. We went to church with Grandma and Pappa and then to Aunt Mary and Uncle Bills for dinner, easter egg hunt and Peep Diarama Contest.
Easter morning, still a little out of it. My mom used to hide
the baskets so I do that too. They had a lot of fun finding them
the baskets so I do that too. They had a lot of fun finding them


Samantha


Handsom Easter Boy

I'll love to show them this picture when there 30....'remember when you were so little and booshie!'
WARNING: Contains violent picture:PEEP DIARAMA
My 2nd place T-rex attacking a city (the red umbrella is an outdoor eatery)
This is just a cute picture that Paige took of Ethan and me today. I think E looks so adorable (especially with his little dorito mouth)

This is just a cute picture that Paige took of Ethan and me today. I think E looks so adorable (especially with his little dorito mouth)







2 comments:
Aaaaaaw!! They really ARE the booshiest!! What fun times! I love that Paige wouldn't pull her socks down! I love that picture of her and Sammy by the crib. Booooosh! And the ones of the kids on the stairs!
These pictures are TOOO CUTE!!! What beautiful kids! I love Samantha in the first one. And Paige looks so cute in that dress!
Post a Comment