Saturday, April 11, 2009

Paige cut her own hair

Need I say more? We just got her her 1st hair cut last week. Then this morning i saw in the trash a HUGE chunk of hair. The i notice the half of her hair that's gone. Ay yi yi. With a side ponytail and some clips it's not so noticeable.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear dear dear! My hair dresser that I see once a year up in utah did that to me on accident last November so I had to chop it so short! c'est la vie.

alecia said...

oh my paige. 2nd hair cut, check!

David and Linda said...

How frustrating! Kids do seem to have a fascination with scissors and hair! I remember a little girl about 5 years old when I was working at a Montessori school who came in on a Monday with bangs so short that they could hardly be called bangs anymore because she found some scissors. Her mother said that they would grow out, but I am sure that she was chagrined when it happened!!