Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Maid service needed
I got tested for Allergies yesterday and let me tell you...it sucked. I got 53 needle pricks in my arms AND THEN because 15 of those came up positive i had to actually get 15 shots in my upper arm with more stuff to see how i reacted to those! Sheesh! It hurt. End result: Allergic to Willow,Ash,Birch and Mulberry Trees; Kentucky blue Grass (wish she said is the most prominant grass in michigan); 2 kinds of mold and seriously allergic to Dust. Man on man. Now all i have to do is work on how clean i keep my house. Get rid of any clutter that can accumulate dust, wrap my mattress in plastic then cover the zipper of that plastic warp with duct tape, buy a huge air purifyer, buy hypoallergenic pillowcases, buy different window coverings, wash my blankets and sheets every couple days in really hot water....they gave me this list..it goes on and on and on...i'll stop though. What the heck kind of list is that! Defiantly not one for a woman with 3 kids under 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my goodness! Can we come over tomorrow and help you??? Really we just want to hang out...will clean to hang out with you! After lunch?
Ok. First, remove all Willow, Ash, Birch, and Mulberry Trees from your basement. Remove all monkeys and weasels as well, since they tend to attract the aforementioned mulberry bushes. (See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_goes_the_weasel) Step two: get those police investigation one-way windows in your house (you know - where the cops can see you but you can't see them)- no curtains needed! Step 3: Disposable pillows! Step 4: Hammocks. Step 5: A dust shaker-offer thingy like in "Glass Bottom Boat" - people have to stand on it before they go into your house. Just warn them against wearing high heals. Step 6: Attach dust mops to your children's feet - they can dust while they play! (Alternate Step 6: Buy a fluffy dog - serves the same purpose.) Step 7: Buy a bird. Attach dust mop to bird for hard-to-reach places. Step 8: Plow under your yard and plant radishes. No Kentucky Blue, and you'll attract Fraggles! (Alternate to step 8: Make the Backyardigans mow your lawn. They're back there anyway! They should earn their keep!)
Hope that helps! ;)
I am really allergic to dust and mold too. I don't wash my sheets every few days - just once a week - but I do wash them with HOT water and I think it's been helpful.
Sorry you have such bad allergies! Did the doc give you any meds?
Did you call Dr. Tent yet?!? I'm begging you.
I'm getting itchy just reading the list of things that you are allergic to. Does that mean that I am allergic to lists?
Post a Comment