Tuesday, September 08, 2009

1st day

Paige started school this morning. Cry cry cry. I didn't actually cry.I held it together.It was fun though. When we were at the open house last week Jim joked as we walked past the Principles office that Paige does NOT want to go there. So this morning when I walked her into school and we passes the Principles office she said really loud, "I do NOT want to go there!" People around us laughed. It was cute. She seemed like she was having fun when I left so she'll be alright. She woke up at 5 this morning becasue she was nervous, She said her stomach hurt. Yikes. I can't wait till 3:30.





2 comments:

alecia said...

good job, paige!

Katherine said...

She's growin' up so fast! I sure hope she doesn't go to the Principal's office, either, unless it's to receive an award or something. (I had to do that ALL the time...) (Kidding, of course!) Yay, Paige! She'll do great, I'm sure!