Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bathtime

Last night i was trying to get Paige and Ethan's teeth brushed. They were refusing because Samantha was in the bathtub and they wanted to take a bath. They had already taken one that morning so i kept telling them no. I went into Paige's room to get her some Pj's, when i walked into the bathroom, there is Paige laying in the tub. I reprimanded her and got her out. The whole "you need to listen to me when i tell you no. You can't just do whatever you want." As I'm walking to the living room with her, telling her all this i see this naked blur run behind me and into the bathroom. I realize it's Ethan and chase after him, but his little body is to fast and he got in the tub before i could stop him. I had to walk right back out because i was laughing so hard. I composed myself and went in and got him out. What little spitfires.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

HA!!!!!!! OH my gosh, that is SO funny! Those kids crack me up! Good story. :)

Anonymous said...

ooh, I can't wait 'til my little ones are old enough to pull that!

Katherine said...

Those are some determined kids you've got there! Hilarious!!