Paige had a birthday party that she went to for her friend Laura on saturday. It was a great party. They had it an inflatable place so the kids could bounce the whole time. I was noticing something though. All but 2 of the presents (our's being one of the 2) was in gift bags. What's happening? Are bags the new wrapping paper? Isn't it more fun to rip open a gift in wrapping paper? Now i love gift bags, don't get me wrong, and so far i've noticed my kids don't really care what there presents are in. Just a thought. Think on it, get back to me on your thoughts.
4 comments:
I think gift bags are just easier...
ps, I just had to type ickee.
Gift bags are easier (like Alecia said) but not only that, they're a lot cheaper. And you can reuse them.
When Microwaves are present Bags will too! I don't use microwaves or bags!
I agree that wrapping paper is more fun to tear into, but also that bags are cheaper and reusable. I use either for birthdays, but definitely always wrap for Christmas!!
Post a Comment