I don't know if any of you know this, but the lady that owned our house before us, fell down the stairs and broke her neck and layed there for 3 days till someone found her. Creapy huh? We didn't find this out till 2 months after moving in. I didn't go downstairs for about a year. Just kidding, but i still get scared sometimes. Or i should say i freak myself out. I digress...here's my story:
It's late at night, Samantha and i are in the basement sitting on the couch watching tv. She leans across me and just stares at the bottom of the stairs. She stares for about 30 seconds and then starts smiling. Not the freakiest part yet. Although i did have goose bumps at the part. Get this: She starts waving.... At the stairs. Smiling and waving. I freaked. I said calmly "Samantha.........are you waving at Rose? " She nods..i grab her and run...as fast as i can...squeling. I went a told jim and he said it's kind of nice to think she's there watching over the kids. I hope he's right.
6 comments:
Has anyone done her work in the temple yet? Maybe that's why she's hanging out!
Mother of PEARL, that's freaky!!! Yeah, uh, good luck with that. ;)
I hate how kids can see ghosts. lol She sounds like she's friendly though. I mean, why else would Sammy have been so happy?
I don't usually think about or get the willies about ghosts but that is freaky!! Tell Rose to look for the light and cross over. Maybe you should call Jennifer Love Hewitt.
That's the best story i've heard all say. Samantha has the 6th sense! I think that's awsome. ; )
yikes!!!!! I'm SOOOO scared of ghosts!
Chills, creeps.... chills!!!
Post a Comment