Monday, November 23, 2009

Letters


Paige and I were thinking the other day about what a good idea it would be to write letters to each other now and then give them to each other in 15 years. We just started doing them. I think we'll start with Paige's to her siblings for now. She started one for Samantha already and it started like this:

Dear Samantha,

Right now you have a poopy diaper and daddy's changing it. I think you're pretty. But stinky. I love you.



How cute is that! I think Sammy will love to read that when she's 16,don't you?



2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute!! They'll LOVE reading those down the road!!! Tell her I want one, too... ;)

David and Linda said...

That's a really good idea. It's also fun to record their voices. We have a recording (somewhere) of your voices and when we heard them later it was hard to believe how much the voices had changed.