Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun times

I built a sledding hill for the kids. It took a few weeks of packing and building it, but this is what we got...after todays snow it might be better, this was a couple days ago, but they LOVE it. There are little step slots for their boots on the side and the go all the way over to the fence. Score 1 for Mommy!!

The kids saw on their friends, Ida and Emerson's Mommies blog that they were doing the dishes and it's all they have been talking about. They wanted to do the dishes too! So I let them: and they loved it. Samantha wanted in on the action too (she's going through the naked phase....to bad she couldn't do this during the summer. Everytime I turn around she's got her clothes off)



5 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Heather, that is TOO funny. But what if there's a pedofile reading your blog? :(

Katherine said...

Ha! Adorable!

Giandrea said...

want to do the dishes... yes, thank you.

Mellissa said...

AWESOME! What should we teach them next? Oh, I got one...laundry. I'll let you know when I have the tutorial done, HA!:) So cute Heather.

Wee Sisters Three said...

I really hope there are no pedophiles reading this. yuck..

Mellissa, I would also like to suggest cooking..are they to young for that?...Tutorial, you're so funny