Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can I Sleep in the Fridge?

Three random thoughts:

A quote from Paige:

"I wish I was food. Can I sleep in the fridge tonight?" She said this as she tried to stuff her little body into the fridge. What a crazy child. :)


I've been pulling my weak and tired body out of bed every morning to work out before the kids get up. It's been alright. There is about 5 minutes though, every morning, when I've just hit the snooze button (I never turn off the alarm till I'm completly standing up, out of bed, otherwise i'll fall back to sleep) when I think, 'Maybe I'll just sleep in today. Just today. I deserve it. A little break. I've been good.' And then I tell myself, ' Touch your stomach.' That's when I jump out of bed, turn off the alarm and go workout! HA! I think it's going well though. I've lost a total of 11 pounds since October. Not half as good as I wanted, but better than nothing.


I bought Strawberry plants and Onion bulbs. Anyone every grow either of these before? It will be my first time with them and I want to make sure I do them right. I need pointers. My neighbor said I should plant my strawberries next to the fence, so they can grow up it.



2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

You should have Paige watch that episode of Punky Brewster where Cherry gets stuck in the refrigerator. That scarred me for life. lol

I've never grown onions or strawberries. Good luck! :)

Katherine said...

Oh, Paige! Adorable!! Yeah, hat Punky Brewster episode terrified me.
Yay 11 pounds!! That's awesome! Congrats!! It really is hard to keep going, but you'll be so happy when you do!
I've never grown strawberries or onions. I rely a lot on gardening books from the library for my growing tips. I hope they work out!!