Saturday, May 08, 2010

fluffernutter


The kids and Jim played on the bed and we got some cute pictures:


This is not a very good picture of Paige and Ethan, but look at Samantha! She is so cute in this picture!
Ethan is so cute in this one:
They were all doing a surprised face
I just love this one of Paige.
She was asking Sammy to give her a kiss on the cheek
Everything Paige did, Samantha did.


Ethan as one of the guys.





Today was Ethan's birthday party. He will turn 4 on Monday. Man oh man. Where did the time go?

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love those kids so much!!! Those photos are SO adorable!!! SIgh...!!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Those pictures are really cute! I love the ones of Sammy! She is looking so much older. Cutie!!

violet50 said...

Adorable! It makes me want to hug them again. They are all great kids.