Monday, May 31, 2010

Boat/Camp Trip

I didn't actually get any pictures of us camping b/c my camera battery died.HA! But I got some of the kids on the boat. Here they are pre-boat inside at Uncle Bob's:

Samantha checking things out
Patiently waiting their turn on the tube
getting attacked by a daddy monster
taking a little drink break
hanging out on the tube
They had SOOOO much fun. Paige and daddy and I got a little burnt. But we got to makes smores and watch fireworks from the house 2 over from Bob's. Bob was nice enough to take the kids and I back out later after everyone was done and let us tube a little and swim some more (all 3 of the kids would spend all day, every day in the water) We had yummy pizza for dinner and Mike made us a very delicious breakfast. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! We missed you in Ludington but it sounds like you had a ton of fun. :)

Katherine said...

I agree with what E said! I love spending time out on the water, too- it's so relaxing. I'm glad you guys had so much fun! And those pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

That would've been a blast!