Thursday, January 26, 2012

Funnies

Two funny things my kids have said lately.
The first was Ethan's and my conversation on the way home from church on Sunday. He loves the show Phineus and Ferb on the disney channel and this cute litle girl on it Isabella.


Ethan: How do you spell Isabella?
Me: I.s.a.b.e.l.l.a.
Ethan: Can you write that down for me when we get home on some paper?
Me: Sure.
Ethan: and can you put heart around it, 'cause I want to marry her...


Then tonight Samantha said:
"When I 1, I a little baby. When I 2, I a baby. When I 3 I a kid.When I 4 it's my birfday. When I 5, I go to school."

Cute. These kids crack me up.

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

I love talking with Ethan! Cute.

Elizabeth Downie said...

These are so cute! I Love it! Keep 'em coming!