My friend lindsey's friend jennifer recently passed away. She was 23 and a mother of a 2 year old girl and 10 month old boy. I found her blog through her mom, its all about hairstyles she has tried out on her daughter. They are wonderful. She has some great ideas and she posts liks and a tons of pictures. I just tried the side french braid on samantha and I love it. It only took me a few minutes, it keeps her hair out of her face and she looks adorable. My next one to learn is going to be the dutch crown. Can't wait!
Her blog is www.toddlerhairstyles.blogspot.com
2 comments:
You HAVE to teach me how to do this! Samantha looks SO adorable!
The story of Lindsay's friend breaks my heart though. What a tragedy.
Seriously, could that girl BE any cuter!!! She's such a little princess!!!
Post a Comment