Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair

Today I did the regular french braid where you pull from both sides, but sideways of course. This was my first try and she didn't want to sit still. It is a very messy one and not as tight as i'd like, but I think with practice it could look really good.
We are sitting in the van right now outside of p and e's school waiting to go in and have lunch with them. I had told them I would bring them subway. I am not about to buy them the kids meals though. I have before and have nothing against them. I think its way better than happy meals, but with 3 kids it can get expensive. I had kids meal bags from last time, I got a footlong cut in 3 sandwiches, juiceboxes and baggie with chips. Hope they like it!


1 comment:

Katherine said...

It's cute!! And I think that sounds like a great lunch option!