| Ice carving fun downtown |
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to rotate this picture. Ha! Anywho. Our town does this fun thing every year where they have ice sculptors in downtown that carve either fun things or the names of stores in town. They have a chocolate walk and dueling carvers and some of the local stores offer free cider. I haven't ever really walk downtown and into the cute stores. We've been here 6 years. Can you believe it. I guess I've always just thought it was useless when I had little kids that would probably break things. There are some cute stores though. Expensive for someone like me, but cute. And some very nice people. The kids loved this. We went last year too. This year a guy carved sponge bob. We watched him do the beginning of it. He started with a big block of yellow ice. he then asked what the kids thought it was going to end up being, Samantha yelled out, "Frankenstein!". The guy laughed and said she was pretty close. He then told them it was spongebob. Lol.
| The statue of Liberty |
| the beginning of sponge bob |
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!!
Looks like a blast! Winter is awful but I like when people make fun events out of it. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun. You're a good mom.
Oh my goodness.....why don't I take the kids to see this?! Looked awesome!
Post a Comment