Samantha and I accompanied Jim to get his MRI done today. While he was in getting it we drive down the street and walked around Sears. I was a little nervous because we were in Allen Park out by Dearborn and it looked really run down but it want so bad. The highlight for Sam was that they had an escalater (i know i spelled that wrong). We went up and down 3 times. We also say on lawn tractors and checked out girls clothes. Her favorite part was the "disney" area with lots of princess and minnie mouse items. She kept asking if she could have things and I told her no, but I world look at things for her birthday, then the next time we walked up to some hello kitty chapstick cases she closed her eyes and said,"I won't look, go ahead and get something for my birthday." Ha!
Thursday, January 17, 2013
MRI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Could that girl BE any more adorable?!?! SO sweet!!!!
Ha!! That is SO cute!
Post a Comment