~~January 2012
Ethan is telling me how much he loves me “I love you one
hundred, two, thirty.” That’s a lot J
____________________________________________________________________________________
~~January 31st 2012
Ethan read all by himself for the first time today. A
whole book. We had family reading time and each kid took a turn reading. Ethan read us all a Bob book
called “Sam Can Hop”. He did a great job and I am very proud of him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
~~ February 28th 2012
(Samantha-3 yrs old)
….talking about turning 4…then 5…etc.
“Then I’ll be 64, the I’ll be 65, then I’ll be 60alot.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
~~June 2nd 2012
The kids spent all day with Aunt Katherine, Aunt
Elizabeth, Grandma and Pappa. They went to the Henry Ford Museum and Green
Field Village. They had a blast. They went on a train and carousel and had a
picnic.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
~~Conversation with Aunt Katherine-
Ethan-“Katherine, did you know that when I grow up I want
to be in the circus?”
Katherine- “Oh, what do you want to do in the circus?”
Ethan- “I want to stick shiny swords down my throat.”
Katherine- “You want to be a sword swallower.”
Ethan-“Yeah! And for my other thing I want to juggle
elephants. And a house. And for my other thing I’m going to put 25 people on my head and do 25
cartwheels. I can’t tell you the secret though.” (proceeds to tell his sisters,
but tells them not to tell Katherine.) ……. “Ok. The secret is that they’re
going to be wearing hardhats.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
~~ June 5th 2012 Ethan:
We were passing JCC in Adrian and Ethan asked what
college was like, I said it was a lot like school is now. You wake up, go to
class then come home. He said, “You mean I have to count to 130!!” Ha!
____________________________________________________________________________________
~~June 6th 2012 Ethan:
I’m gonna see them kiss….on the lips….for real!” –about
Danielle’s wedding.
___________________________________________________________________________________
~~July 31st 2012 (6 years)
Mom: “What kind of
sandwich do you want?”
Ethan: “A squirrel sandwich”
Mom: “I don’t know how to make that?”
Ethan: “You just catch a squirrel, kill it, smash it,
take two pieces of bread and a slice of cheese and put it together.”
Mom: “That’s goss.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
~~September 2012
-Ethan-about a movie being out at the Redbox
“If someone took
it that means we’re ddoooommeed!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
~~December 8th 2012
(Ethan 6 ½ years old)
Ethan said that for our
10th anniversary Jim
should buy me shoes that have snakes that shoot out of them and attack
someone.
…………..
Then Paige said Jim should take me to the Mall. Ha! I
asked her about it and she said that she thought he should buy me some sparkly
shoes. J
_________________________________________________________________________________
1 comment:
Hee hee!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment