Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Part 2.

Sorry. It took me a few days to get back to these. It's been a bit stressful trying to get things ready for daycare to start. More on the some other time. Part 2 of Ludington:
My aunt and uncle own a place up there and they have these awesome hammocks. The bottom one was there last year and we all swung in it. Ethan even said as were were pulling into town that he couldn't wait to see their chrysalis. This year there was another one added on top (I even heard rumor there might have been a third added after we left) . My sister K was in the bottom one when my uncle got in the top and it was hilarious.


All of my kids love Uncle B and Aunt M. 

Showing D her new necklace she made.

My sister's rockin' shoes. They needed their picture taken. They remind me so much of  L.L. Bean. (Which I've been to many times in Freeport , Maine. Just a tid bit of info you might not know. We used to "Summer" in Maine. Just kidding, we went for a week or so. It sounds cooler to say it that was though. "Posher", if you will. Lol. )

Ethan and Sam snuggling in the morning. They really are sweet with each other.


Cutie's.

We all went for a hike through the state park and it was so fun. So many scenic pictures. Get ready. 







Cousins.





The thinking man.


My sister K.



Which way should we go?

Hilarious stalker picture I took. I got a new camera right before going up north and I was trying to zoom in on the from really far away but it was also blurry so I couldn't tell if I got them or not until I got it home and uploaded them. It just cracks me up so bad. Looks like something you would see on "Unsolved Mysteries".  (Did you watch that as a kid too? I do know that if you have an information to please call. 18008765353. That's right. I watched it a lot. ) 

GOOGLY EYE BANDIT!

Sand dune playing in the middle of the hike.






Blue!



Big fallen tree.

GOOGLY EYE BANDIT AGAIN!



The one time they watched tv all week.

We went down to Long Skiny Park along Hamlin Lake while my aunt, uncle and cousin and wife were fishing. They caught a sheep fish.

Trying to get the hook unstuck so they can put it back in. It didn't make it. The kids saw it floating by later on and we said it was sleeping. Lol. I think the older one's new it wasn't but didn't want to upset Sam. :)


On Hamlin

with Aunt K.

You can't go to Lake Michigan and not dig a huge hole and then bury someone in it.



Cousin B overseeing everything.

They buried my cousin B.




Ahhhhhh.

The state park beach house. My gandpappy helped build this. My Mom's dad. 



Laying our in the sun.




Ethan with his goggles. All the kids are fish.

My sister being funny. This is just who we are. Crazy, goofy, chillaxed peeps. 




Sammy and her Pappa. Walking out to the lighthouse. We walked out this night to watch the S.S Badger go out. It was an adventure. The googly eye bandit struck a few times and there were some very large spiders that fell when the Badger honked it's horn.

That's all I have but I am going to download some from my family and then post more. Sorry about all the pictures, but I don't want to forget all these memories.

1 comment:

violet50 said...

Heedj, you need to link to this blog on facebook. I forget to look and a lot of people would enjoy it if they knew it was here! Great pictures of Ludington and the kids. I need a copy of the cousins on the bridge to put on my locker at work. Thanks!